Illuvium NFT Land Sale – Hot Alpha!
Want to get in on one of the most hyped Metaverse projects of 2022? In this article, you will get some hot alpha about the upcoming NFT Landsale of Illuvium.
Fuel plays a critical role in your journey to catch and upgrade Illuvials. Illuvium Land is rich. Extract resources and sell to players across all Illuvium games, earning revenue. Scan your land for Illuvials to make blueprints for new skins.
In the first sale, 20,000 plots will be available, with only 100,000 total. Once all the land is sold, it will never be minted again.
Sale Date: June 2, 9:00 UTC.
The sale will be a dutch-type auction – the price will start high and then reduce over the time.
There are five tiers of Illuvium land. The higher tiers represent increasing rarity and higher fuel generation. Tier 3 and 4 plots also feature rare landmarks that significantly boost output. Tier 5 plots feature legendary Arenas that host official Illuvium eSports events.
- Tier 1 – 3 element sites, 1 fuel site, production boost 0%, starting price 2 ETH
- Tier 2 – 6 element sites, 3 fuel sites, production boost 33.33%, starting price 6 ETH
- Tier 3 – 9 elements sites, 6 fuel sites, production boost 100%, 1 element landmark, starting price 20 ETH
- Tier 4 – 12 element sites, 9 fuel sites, production boost 300%, 1 fuel landmark, starting price 80 ETH
- Tier 5 – 15 element sites, 12 fuel sites, production boost 900%, arena landmark, live English auction (suggested opening bid reserve).
Market Cap: $199,037,396
Fully Diluted Market Cap: $3,058,062,472
Summing up, Illuvium is a very promising project. Don’t miss our follow ups on the topic!
DISCLAIMER: Please be advised that I am not a professional advisor in business areas involving finance, cryptocurrency, taxation, securities and commodities trading, or the practice of law. The information and content written, broadcasted, and/or disseminated by and through “The Author of this article, DigitsBrand, DigitsMainframe, DigitsBlog, Colin Dijs, Colin Digits, ItsDigits” is intended FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. Nothing written or discussed is intended to be construed, or relied upon, as investment, financial, legal, regulatory, accounting, tax or similar advice, nor should it be. All content expressed, created, and conveyed by “”The Author of this article, DigitsBrand, DigitsMainframe, DigitsBlog, Colin Dijs, Colin Digits, ItsDigits” is premised upon subjective opinions pertaining to currently-existing facts readily available. All figures and statistics are current at the time of writing.